Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Art as of Late...

So, I have some pictures of my latest paintings. They're nothing special, but they're mine and I like 'em! This first one will be going to my best fwiend, Amanda. It was my first attempt at painting straight lines and mixing colors one after the other. I think the coolest part is that they're all done in water-color and still come out so vibrant. That makes me a happy Holly.


This one is probably my favorite... I think I'm giving it to Rachelle, or possibly some variation of the design. I really like the frame. I got it from the Goodwill store right down the street here in Loveland. I had to dissect the back of it because it was covered in brown paper and was filled with various cardboards, but it only cost me $4. So I think was a fair investment.

This one is for my friend Emily... after I told her that first one was already taken, she said she wanted the same thing in blue and green... I hope I fulfilled her wishes. If not, she can kiss my butt because I worked on that thing for HOURS. But I think she'll like it. She's not very picky.

No comments: