Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Ideas a-Brewin'

Since working solely at Skyline, I've been daydreaming a lot. Lots of "what if's" and "when this happens"... Lots of Netflix. Got a new laptop; it's pretty tasty. My new picture was taken on its webcam. It takes some pretty alright pictures, considering it's built in. It's a Toshiba, is black and shiney, and the keyboard is really good for little hands, of which I have TWO. I wish I were smart enough to remember the specifics about this computer, like how much RAM or Gs it has... or perhaps how much memory it has. I think I know more than your average person, but it must be realized that computers are really made for stupid people, hence Window's excellent user friendliness. Someone who knows NOTHING about computers could easy pick up one like this and go to town without a problem. Everything is built-in, and the wireless mouse connects ultra fast. I LOVE IT.

Nothing really new lately... just working a lot. Looking for a better job. I'm hoping for something like a receptionist, something easy that I have actually apply my degree to. I know I want to be in radio, but I realize that the job climate is tough and radio is one of the industries that has been hit quite hard. Lots of bankruptcies, mergers and corporate takeovers. Yunno... the usual. I'm not really in a hurry to be in radio for the rest of my life. I don't really know how far I want to go in it, and really, being a receptionist would be a perfectly good job for someone like me. Organized, friendly, computer literate, and pay attention to detail. Oh yea, I have a college degree too. That's pretty important. GAH! I don't have much to write about.

I went to Chicago with my Dad to visit Adam for his 27th Birthday. It was alright. Of course the City itself was beautiful and my dad and I had a good time ourselves. Things got a little too "normal" when we met up with Adam. We argued, things got stupid and lame. It was an old fashioned Schroeder Family Confrontation. Usually has an excellent turn-out. I just hope something clicked in Adam's head and something changes. His attitude just sucks. anyhoo......

peace and Spaceballs

Oh yea--- I want to start writing radio dramas. Ideas are welcome.

1 comment:

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

I always think about my comment.. then never leave one. I meant to call you two weeks ago and tell you I was thinking of you. But I never did. I think I need to slow down a bit, don't you?